Help us keep Left Bank open today and in the years to come…
Left Bank Leeds is a registered charity. We rely on donations from our supporters to allow us to deliver fantastic events and to expand our arts programme.
Since opening the building, donations have helped us to:
- Put on exciting exhibitions and productions (including taking over 5000 people to Narnia!)
- Buy equipment for the building, like blankets and sofas
- Employ key members of staff to manage our growing programme of activity
- Pay for lighting and electricity so we can open our doors to the public
2014 is a very exciting time for us; with a bigger core team we have lots of extraordinary ideas in the pipeline. We will only be able to achieve these plans with your support. It will cost £243 a day to keep Left Bank running this year (that sounds a lot, but it’s actually less than £90,000 for the whole year). Each and every donation will help us to achieve our plans for an innovative, regular arts programme and to ensure the future of this amazing space.
You can show your support for our awe-inspiring building, its amazing events and the Left Bank community by giving a gift in any of the following ways:
- Simply click on this link to give a one off gift of any amount; a donation of just £10 will keep Left Bank running for 1 hour
- To set up a monthly gift to help secure the future of Left Bank just email email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch with you to set this up
- Or send a cheque made payable to “WOLACC” (the charity that runs Left Bank Leeds) to 4 Spring Grove Walk, Leeds, LS6 1RR[/list]
Don’t forget if you are a tax payer you can gift aid your donation which will give Left Bank 25p extra for every £1 you donate at no cost to you! (Click here to download a gift aid form if you’re sending a cheque!)
Your donation will help Left Bank to deliver breathtaking events and inspire everyone who walks through the doors of this very special building.
Thank you for your support – we couldn’t do what we do without you!