- This event has passed.
Summer Yoga Workshop
July 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£15
A time for you to pause, relax, lose yourself in stunning surroundings and join in our nourishing summer yoga workshop.
During this workshop, we will focus on using yoga (accessible for ALL levels) to focus on our breathing, take stock of our current mindset and emotions and focus on the elements of fire and water to find flow, peace in our bodies and reignite our energy and zest for life.
Join Anna Hildreth for this 2-hour workshop as she leads you through body and mind balancing poses with the evening sunshine streaming through the windows of our stunning building.
The workshop will be complemented with:
* breathing techniques
* energising sun salutations
* a relaxing nature soundscape
* herbal teas available at the bar
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is suitable for all levels, whether you are brand new to yoga or already established in your practice. ALL levels of yoga experience will be catered for.
* Feel a sense of calm and harmony within your own body
* Gain an understanding of the techniques you can use to decrease stress levels and increase vitality
* Learn how to your set intention, gain focus and advance your own yoga practice
Please arrive 15 minutes before the class
Tickets £15 available here.
Left Bank Leeds is a charity. All money raised through this event will support Left Bank Leeds Charitable Trust, charity no. 1146734.