Left Bank has recently been listed as one of the most popular destinations for Afternoon Tea in Leeds! Every month we serve tea and (amazing) cake in beautiful vintage crockery to around 50 guests – we have some lovely regular attendees and there are always new faces too. Volunteers get involved by helping to set up the tables, welcoming guests, serving tea and cake and by getting stuck into the washing up at the end. It’s a lovely chance to get to know people in the local community and to try some delicious cakes!
- comfortable interacting with lots of different people?
- welcoming and approachable?
- good at working with as part of a team?
- happy to get stuck in clearing and sorting?
- someone with a penchant for cake? (nice, but not essential)
We’d love to hear from you. Please complete the form below to register your interest.
Afternoon Tea takes place on the second Wednesday of each month from 2pm – 3.30pm.
As part of the Afternoon Tea volunteer team, you will need to arrive at 1.30pm to help with the set-up and you will be finished the pack and be eating cake by 4:30pm (if not before).
Register your interest