Our volunteer invigilators help prepare the exhibition before it opens to the public (for example turning lights on, putting films on and replenishing flyers and feedback forms) and welcome visitors to our space. We’re looking for friendly people who love to interact with people, can give visitors a little more information about the exhibition and gather feedback.
You’ll need to be confident when welcoming visitors, giving a brief introduction to the exhibition, handing out flyers and information, answering questions and collecting feedback that helps our charity develop. You’ll also need to keep an eye on the exhibition to protect the artworks.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable customer service experience and be part of an exciting arts-focused event.
Who you are:
· You will love working with people and have good people skills
· You will be comfortable interacting with lots of different people
· You will be a naturally welcoming and approachable person
· You will be able to retain knowledge about the exhibition and communicate it to visitors
· You will be able to ask for feedback from visitors and store that information correctly
Important dates for this role:
17 July, 5-8pm – opening event
18-20 July, 10am-5pm – exhibition opening hours
Interested in becoming an invigilator? We’d love to hear from you. Please complete the form below to register your interest.