Our volunteer invigilators help prepare the installation before it opens to the public (for example turning lights on, plugging the installation in and replenishing flyers and feedback forms) and welcome visitors to our space. We’re looking for friendly people who love to interact with others, can give visitors a little more information about the installation and gather feedback.
You’ll need to be confident when welcoming visitors, giving a brief introduction to the installation, handing out flyers and information, answering questions and collecting feedback that helps our charity develop. You’ll also need to keep an eye on the installation to protect the artwork.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable customer service experience and be part of an exciting arts-focused event.
Who you are:
· You love working with people and have good people skills
· You’ll comfortable interacting with lots of different people
· You’ll be a naturally welcoming and approachable person
· You’ll be able to retain knowledge about the exhibition and communicate it to visitors
· You’ll be able to ask for feedback from visitors and store that information correctly
Important dates for this role:
1 Sept, 4.30-7.30pm – INF23 opening event
2 – 28 Sept, 10am-5pm – installation opening hours
28 Sept, 6.30 – 11pm – INF23 closing event
Interested in becoming an invigilator? We’d love to hear from you. Please complete the form below to register your interest.